maanantaina, helmikuuta 16, 2009

Day off

Today was our first real day off, I don´t really count last monday as one ´cause we spent the whole day sitting in a bus on our way to Hamburg from Stockholm.

Today we got to the hotel in Budapest at 10 AM and some of us headed straight to sauna, which was a real finnish thing. Amazing after a while.
After that we went shopping some chips from the nearby supermarket and after
Tesco me, Tumppi and Pasi headed to the city center. I saw one old friend over there, who I last met last summer, which was nice. She showed us the better places to eat instead of the overprized ones on the shoppingarea. We got ourselves some pretty damn good hungarian cuisine with a total cost for all three of us just a little over 30 euros. And that also included the beers we had.

I just got back to the hotel couple hours ago and I´ll propably be going to bed soon. Nice to get some sleep every now and then in a bed which is not moving ;)

SeeYa
Viltsu

Ei kommentteja: