maanantaina, helmikuuta 23, 2009

The Docks, Lausanne and off day in Stuttgart.

The show in Pratteln on saturday was great and I had a lot of fun. After the show we had a little party ´cause both our guitarplayer and the tourmanager had birthday on that or the next day. You can figure out the rest yourselves.
So yesterdays Lausanne wasn´t the easiest show. It still went ok without difficulties of any sort. After the load-out we went straight to our bus and watched couple episodes of Deadwoods second season.
Today we got to our hotel in Stuttgart around 10-11 AM, Tumppi and me allready went to see the city and I had some sushi over there. We were back at the hotel around 4PM just in time for sauna which opened at four. Now I´m chillin´ at my room and in an hour it´s dinnertime. There´s a steakhouse right next to the railway station and it is supposed to be the best steakhouse in town since 1968. Not bad.

SeeYa
Viltsu

Ei kommentteja: