lauantaina, helmikuuta 21, 2009

Estragon, Bologna and Z7, Pratteln

Oh happy day.

Yesterdays Estragon in Italy, Bologna was a good one for me. They had an MH3 on monitors instead of the Spirit that was informed earlier. Allways fun to work with gear that is capable to do the job at hand ;) But a little downer was the radiostuff that was in the air even before I connected any of my gear. Never seen that much radiotraffic on my scanner before, I could only fit in four of my seven transmitters. But fortunately four InEars was enough and I could still fit in the wireless leadvocal and both guitars. And the pizzas Jussi brought us were excellent.

Today we got to Pratteln, Z7 at some point in the morning and now I´m happy. We´ve been doing laundry all day and they´ve bought a new monitorconsole, a first Heritage3K on this tour and most likely also the last. I´m also able to record the show now ´cause we´ve been carrying a multitrack recorder with us just in case there´s a chance of doing that.
Now we just finished the soundcheck and everything´s perfect. Allways a pleasure to work with professional gear. Tiamat guys went shopping in Ikea and brought some scandinavian food with so I had a chance to eat some näkkileipä, kallen mätitahna and valkosipulisilli.

Maybe a little walk before dinner.

SeeYa
Viltsu

Ei kommentteja: