torstaina, helmikuuta 19, 2009

Backstage, Munich and Szene, Vienna

Yesterday was pretty laid back, for me at least, due to the fact that we met some of the guys from Rasmus the other day in Budapest. We had a show in Budapest and they had a day off, and you can imagine what it´s like when finns get together abroad. Despite the headache the next day it was fun to see the guys, ´cause it´s been a long time since I´ve last met them. Fun evening.
Yesterday we were in Munich and the venue was really good and for now the award for the best catering is held by the Backstage, Munich.

After the show we watched a couple episodes of Deadwood, season one almost done.

Today we got to Vienna somewhere between 10-11 AM and load-in wasn´t until 1 PM so we had a nice quiet breakfast before the audiophysical part of the day. Tiamat is just about to start their soundcheck and I got all my stuff allready tested and connected so I´ll just wait for our turn and while waiting have some time for blogging. Today they got an SM12 on the monitors, which is nice. Yesterdays DDA was good, but DDA:s in general are not my favorite consoles. Maybe it´s got something to do with the fact that every DDA I ever worked with were old and and had some minor faults due to their age. But then again it´s only Rock´N´Roll.



I´ll keep you updated.

SeeYa
Viltsu

Ei kommentteja: