tiistaina, helmikuuta 17, 2009

Petöfi Hall, Budapest

After that dinner last night I hit the sack just little over midnight so there was not any wild parties for me. Sometimes I surprice even myself with these wise decisions. I don´t usually make too many of those ;)
Sleep and resting just was something that I really needed and this time I had the spine to listen to my head.
So obviously this morning was easy, got off the bed about eleven AM and headed to the lobby and bus. We started the Load-In at 1 PM and we were ready with our and Tiamats soundcheck by 4.30 which left the opening act, Ava Inferni, still over an hour to do their check. The local sounguys have Yamaha PM4000:s on both ends and all the cabeling, sidefills, PA etc. is good and working. Plus we have a big stage. Usually if everything works and there´s enough room, then everything´s easy. Okay the PM4000 is not the best solution to do 4 stereoIEMs, but I still get the job done with that rather easily so what am I bitching about. I´ve definitely seen a lot worse monitorsettings in my life many times. Always good to be in Hungary, I love the country.

BTW one of the best caterings in this tour.

But as usual the show is about to start and I have few things left to do so tadaa and off I go.

Cheers
Viltsu

6 kommenttia:

eksaviha kirjoitti...

"Isojen tyttöjen" ruoka se ei koskaan petä!! Oliko suklaakakkua?

Oksu kirjoitti...

Joko aletaan kattelee iPodei?

Jazmanaut kirjoitti...

Ei haittaa mitään tää kielenvaihto::
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fviltsun.blogspot.com%2F&sl=en&tl=fi

Viltsu kirjoitti...

Oli suklaakakkua kans. Tosin jätin väliin kun kerkisin vetää itteni turvoksiin varsinaisista ruoista.

Jaa että iPhone vai podi. Täytyy kattoo jos italiassa kerkeis, tosin ollaan taas kait jossain teollisuusalueella ja aikaa kun ei liikaa oo niin saa nähä kerkiääkö mihkään käymään.

Toi käännöshommahan on nerokas, niin täydellistä suomenkieltä on harvoi tullu vastaan ;)

Oksu kirjoitti...

iPhodei :) Phoneiphonei. Kattellaa jos sattuu vastaa

Viltsu kirjoitti...

Jos tulee joku pulju vastaan missä moisia myydään niin mä vaik soitan ja kahtellaan tuo finanssipuoli sit.